Blairgowrie Physiotherapy was established in 2009 by Managing Director and Chartered Physiotherapist Carla Thomson.
The clinic is situated within a 3 storey building (circa 1860) at 1 High St, Blairgowrie. It has been refurbished for the purpose of the Physiotherapy and Sports Injury Clinic. We have a Reception area, Treatment rooms, Rehabilitation Gym, Pilates and Yoga studio. The studio is also available for private hire for Dance, Yoga, Pilates meditaion etc.
Clinic Times – Monday – 08:30 - 20:00
Tuesday - 08:30 - 17:00
Wednesday – 08:30 - 21:00
Thursday – 08:30 - 17:00
Friday - 08:30 - 17:00
Mon - 09:00-20:00
Tues - 09:00-16:30
Wed - 11:00-21:00
Thu - 08:30-17:00
Fri - 08:30-13:00
Massage Therapy Availabilty
Mon - 13:00-19:00
Wed - 10:00-14:30 (Baby Massage & Baby yoga Class 13:30-14:30pm)
Fri- Appointments available by arrangement. Please phone clinic to enquire.
The clinic provides a service to the public and also accepts referrals from insurance companies. It is registered as a BUPA provider, AXA PPP and with other Medical Insurance companies like WPA, Aviva, simply health etc.
The clinic does provide a Home visit/Domicilary service on request, this can be arranged directly with the clinic for an extra fee. The clinic works regularly with sports teams and provides onsite physiotherapy and massage for sports clubs and sporting events.
Should you wish to arrange or enquire about either a home visit or sports physiotherapy with your team then please contact the clinic: 01250 870062, firstname.lastname@example.org or on facebook https://www.facebook.com/BlairgowriePhysiotherapy/
We work with the following people:
- You - if you have an ache or pain!
- Young people – School age to young adult. If you are under 16 you must be accompanied by an adult.
- Adults- whether you are an office worker, a sales adviser, a health professional, a mountain guide, or retired - everyone is welcome within the clinic.
- Elderly- The physiotherapists have experience treating conditions affecting adults in their later years of life. It’s so important to keep people muscles strong and maintain balance and mobility into the later years in life.
- Neurological rehabilitation – stroke, MS and parkinsons disease are conditions that we are able to help with within the clinic.
- Sports person- footballers, runners, rugby players, tennis players, swimmers, hockey players, skiers, hill walkers, golfers and cyclists are regular visitors to the clinic.