JOB OPPORTUNITY - Physiotherapist required for new clinic in Perth
Blairgowrie Physiotherapy & Sports Injury Clinic Ltd. is an established, busy, friendly multidisciplinary clinic. A successful physiotherapy service has been developed over the years and due to the expansion of the business into new premises in Perth, we are looking for physiotherapists to join our team.
Perth is a vibrant City within easy commuting distance of Edinburgh and Glasgow. With access to an abundance of indoor and outdoor sporting facilities and fantastic schooling. The famous Cairngorms and Glenshee Ski Centre are also within close reach.
- We offer physiotherapy, sports massage, running gait analysis and road cycling analysis, pilates, yoga and podiatry within the clinic.
- You will have the opportunity to work with sports teams (rugby and football) as well as the general public within the clinic.
- We are looking for someone positive, enthusiastic, who works well as a team and has good time management.
- Ideally experience in sports massage & sports taping is preferable, but not essential.
- Immediate start preferable but we are willing to wait for the correct candidate if needed.
- You will work alongside other physiotherapists, podiatrists, massage therapists, Pilates and yoga instructors.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- To provide physiotherapy within clinic to the general public and sporting population.
- To work onsite at Rugby Club.
- To lead rehabilitation classes.
- Promote use of research and evidence based practice.
- to work as part of a multidisciplinary team
To be considered for this role, you will:
- Have full unconditional registration with HCPC as a physiotherapist.
- Good Clinical & Communication skills.
- Evidence of continued professional development.
In return, we offer our employees:
- A competitive salary dependent on skill and previous experience.
- You will receive annual leave, access to a pension scheme new line regular CPD & in-service training.
- Access to funding for courses is also available.
- Cycle to work scheme
- Opportunity of Discount Gym Membership
Please phone Carla Thomson (07989265517) for more information & email CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org