Deirdre Barron MFHT
Deirdre has been practising her therapies in central Scotland for 20 years, and is a member of the Federation of Holistic Therapists.
When treating clients, Deirdre enjoys integrating different types of bodywork, such as Craniosacral therapy and Visceral techniques. Deep tissue work and Reflexology are also used.
Her style of treatment includes listening to the bodies tissues and rhythms in order to encourage the body back in to balance. Delicate and precise techniques are used to facilitate a release from the tissues.
Stress related issues respond well to Craniosacral therapy and Reflexology. Clients may be treated with one therapy or perhaps a combination of techniques can be used according to the requirements of the individual.
Deirdre has an interest in treating those who are in chronic pain, or those who have experienced trauma or suffering from stress and long term health problems.
Maternity treatments are also available.
Deirdre has completed specialist training in Light Touch Massage and Reflexology which is used in treating those suffering from cancer as well as those recovering from treatment.
Deirdre is at the Blairgowrie Physiotherapy Clinic each Saturday and also practices from ‘the natural clinic’, Crieff.
- Craniosacral Therapy Taster treatments - £28.00 (half hour), £35 (45 mins) or £40 (1 hour)
- Theraputic Massage with warm stones and oils - £38.00 for 45 minutes
- Classical Reflexology - £36.00 for 45 minutes
- Oncology Treatments - £45.00 1 hour
- Pain Reduction Treatments integrated techniques - £40.00 for 1 hour
- Maternity Treatments - £35 for 45 minutes